Yara Pilbara engaged Duratec to repaint two ammonia storage tank rooftops and their support structures.
The tanks received an abrasive blast using the torbo wet abrasive system, followed by the application of a surface tolerant coating system specifically designed for the hypersaline operating environment.
- Utilisation of Duratec’s rope access division for the safe working system on the roof top.
- Introduction of the wet abrasive blast system to minimise environmental impact during coatings removal.
- Application of coatings using a power roller system to eliminate coating overspray within the operating plant environment.
- Abrasive Blasting & Painting
- High Performance Coatings
- Tank & Pipeline Integrity Services