RAAF Pearce in Perth’s north, is home to No. 2 Flying
Training School and No. 79 Squadron. Duratec was
engaged to perform repainting works, HVAC upgrades
and roller door installation to various buildings at the base.
The scope of works included:
- 4 existing roller doors replaced with new powered roller doors.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Internal and external painting and associated
- Repainting works to all buildings.
- Completion of the roller door installation.
- Commissioning of seven new air conditioning cassette units with wall controllers and three fresh air ducted fan units.
- HVAC Upgrades