The work site was at RAAF Edinburgh Airside which is 45km north of Adelaide in the Edinburgh Defence Precinct.
The scope of works included the following:
- Crushing of C&D waste to 20mm aggregate: 60 tonne bitumen and 20 tonne concrete lot.
- Placement and compaction of crushed C&D waste as road base at designated locations.
- WSO services IAW MOS139 and RAAF Edinburgh Aerodrome management.
- FOD hazard as airside
- Removal of possibly contamination
- Performed works to meet strict Department of Defence standards.