Completed in 2015, Port Melville is primarily used for cargo operations, fuel distribution and as a logistical hub for the oil and gas industry.
Duratec has been engaged by NT Port and Marine to complete concrete repairs to the wharf.
The scope of work will include:
- Jackhammer out spalling concrete to expose corroded reinforcement bars.
- Hand preparation of corroded reinforcement bar.
- Application of a zinc rich coating to reinforcement bar.
- Pouring of reinstatement mortar to complete repairs.
- Application of a curing membrane.
- The works will be completed with minimum disruption to port operations.
- Concrete Repair