The scope of works involved the replacement of the ceiling soffit at the facility entry, replacement of dental centre equipment, installation of a new water treatment unit and distribution loop and other minor building works at the Dental Centre at Lavarack Barracks.
Main project objectives:
- Replacement of existing sterilisation equipment (washer disinfector and steam steriliser).
- Installation of a new water treatment unit and distribution loop.
- Hydraulic and electrical modifications to suit new equipment.
- Replacement of ceiling soffit at the facility entry.
- Replacement of sink and cupboard arrangements to suit new installation.
- Installation of new extraction fan system for washer disinfector (including BMS connections).
- Delivery of project with no negative impact on the operations of the Dental Centre.
- Supplied, installed and commissioned new Getinge dental equipment and completed refurbishment of the Dental Centre whilst the centre remained entirely operational.
- Building Fit Out