Duratec has been engaged by Augility to deliver the design and construct of a new state-of-the-art dental facility followed by the decommissioning and demolition of the existing facility.
The scope includes:
- Consolidation of base power generator into one Central Emergency Power Station and decommission of the old generator.
- Upgrade of existing ditching pool filtration system, balance tanks, re-coat pool, add new chlorinator shed at Northern end and landscape open areas surrounding pool and new dental precinct.
- Diverse project delivered to a high standard of quality.
- With end user input re-design of facilities completed to ensure the best operational solution was applied.
- Removal of contaminated materials and soils without incident.
- Installation of bulk fuel tank and commission generator to operate on diesel to match base bulk holdings.
- Design & Construct