The project scope was to conduct site preparation works for the new and refurbished air traffic control tower and airfield systems complex facilities to house the new air traffic management system.
The objective of the works is to design and construct a lightning protection system and antenna masts for the Air Traffic Control Tower and Transmitter Building whilst providing a maintenance access solution.
The scope of works included:
- Access caged ladder and walkway platform.
- Fall arrest anchor system.
- Roof antenna masts mounting solution.
- Cable penetrations and cable trays.
- Lightning protection system (air terminals).
- Duratec self performed epoxy works.
- High level dust containment management.
- All works conducted around a live environment with minimal disruption to Defence operations.
Height Safety Systems Design & Installation