Duratec was engaged by DBP Development Group to complete grouting works to an infill compressor, which will form part of their new gas storage facility near Onslow in northern WA.
The scope included:
- Installation of anchor bolt pockets grout.
- Installation and inflation of formwork.
- Multiple grout pours for the compressor base.
- Inflatable formwork is designed and engineered to replace traditional formwork in hard to access spaces and this inflatable formwork was designed and manufactured specifically for this project.
- Duratec completed all works on a night shift basis to minimise the heating effects associated with working within the north-west of Australia.
- All works were completed ahead of schedule and incident free.
- Precision Grouting