Coopers Stadium is a world-class multi-use facility located 5 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD. It is home to the A-League’s Adelaide United Football Club.
Duratec was engaged to undertake the following scope of works:
- Repair all joints and cracks within the slabs of the stands and upper bowl.
- Removal of existing grout and re-grouting including repair of minor spalling on face of raker beam.
- Removal of existing flexible sealant, joint preparation, clean out, prime, install backing rod and install new sealant.
- Repair the ends of exposed prestressing strands at the end of the seating plats to limit any further corrosion.
- Continual stakeholder engagement to complete works with minimal disruption to A-League game schedules.
- Coordination with the clients engineer to ensure slab joint repairs were remediated with the best outcome for all stakeholders.
- Precision Grouting
- Joint Sealing