Fishermans Bend is central to the Victorian Government’s vision for an innovative, globally competitive, highly skilled and adaptive Defence industry that maintains its position at the leading edge of providers serving the Australian Defence Force and global supply chains.
The project scope includes the upgrade of existing facilities at the Science and Technology Defence Base. The works include modification to 5 buildings including general refurbishments, expansion of the existing NDT laboratory, services upgrades and the installation of a lifting hoist. The scope of works associated with each of the 5 buildings includes:
- General refurbishment including flooring and joinery replacement.
- Expansion of the existing NDT laboratory to accommodate MP/DP facility.
- Refinish of concrete floor, replace existing steel services channel cover and enable vehicle access door operability.
- Replacement of compressor/plant and air-conditioning system upgrades.
- Installation of lifting hoist to service southern mezzanine and electrical installation.
- Internal and external refurbishment works.
- HVAC upgrades accommodating existing services.
- Decanting of staff and equipment such as chemicals and laboratory items.
- Building Fit Out
- Electrical Upgrades
- HVAC Upgrades