BHP utilised Duratec’s expertise to remove the existing signage and design, fabricate and install a new LED double-sided sky sign.
The scope included:
- Three levels of dropped object protection designed and installed.
- Design, fabrication and installation of structural steel and perforated panels to fit the existing structure.
- Original steel structure prepared and painted to specification.
- Implementation of a fault detection system to protect the integrity of the brand.
The result was an improvement of visual aesthetics in line with client’s corporate branding.
- 10,950 total labour hours.
- LTI and major incident free.
- Facade Refurbishments
- Signage Installation & Maintenance